Starrett 3752-24/600 Electronic Height Gage, 0-24″ Range, 0.0005 Resolution, 0.100 Graduations With output
The 3752 Electronic Height Gage is a full featured, versatile and economic solution for most height measurement applications. All measuring information from these tools can be entered directly into Starrett Data Collection Systems for analysis, data collection and hard copy documentation. They are available in 0-12″ and 0-24″ ranges.
- Resolution: .0005″ (0.01 mm)
- Large (.380″/9.65mm), easy-to-read LCD display reads to .0005″ or 0.01mm
- Instant inch-millimeter conversion
- Ability to set ZERO at any position
- Output jack allows data transmission