This inclinometer (angle measuring device) can be used to measure angles within ±180° (0 ~ 360°) range in wide variety of applications. You can simply place the meter on a reference surface zero, then it will give a result of measured angle within 0.3° accuracy.
The built-in strong disk magnets on the bottom can firmly attach the meter to the surface you are going to measure, so that you can easily and quickly set the bevel angle. The reading is always displayed as upright. This meter works great for miter and table saws.
– Degree & slope conversion.
– Platform monitoring. Data hold.
– Drainage angles and run-off slopes
– Grader and tractor work alignment
– Setting blade angle of Circular Saws
– Setting blade angle of Miter Saws
– Calibrate button. Tool setting on Lathes
– Setting work piece angle for milling
– Check drill press table setting, table saw, jointer table, band saw, jointer fence or band saw table
– Runs on by 3 pcs CR2032 3V batteries(battery not including for air shipment)
– Measuring Range: 4 x 90°
– Resolution: 0.1°/ 0.01%
– Repeatability: ±0.1°
– Operating Temperature: 0 – 40°C
– Operating Humidity: 40 – 80%
– Power Supply: 3 x 3V CR2032 Batteries
– Size: 65 x 52 x 26mm; Weight:128g
– 1 x Bevel Box with Spirit Level
– 3 x 3V CR2032 Batteries (installed)
– 1 x English Instruction Manual
Absolute&Relative angle measurement
Magnetic base securely attaches gauge to any metal surface
Large LCD display reads upright at any angle
Setting blade angle of Circular Saws & Miter Saws.
Grader and tractor work alignment